Applying for adoption….
Relax. Of a dog.
Honestly, I’m surprised I haven’t been asked for my social security number and a blood sample. They want references (vet, groomer, landlord) to prove that I’m a fit guardian, page-long responses to prompts about experience and commitment to owning a dog, and you’ve gotta sign a contract to get your dog neutered or spayed when you pick it up (this seems reasonable—I don’t find a lot of fault with this, actually). Seriously, folks?
I’m not applying to be in the FBI. I just want an adorable and cuddly canine companion. When did we start needing this much information pet ownership?
7 Notes/ Hide
- ashtonjordan said: Ohhhhhhhh, puppy. That’s exciting. :) What kind of dog, if you ever get through the screening process, that is. :P
- tumbly-wumbly said: Just get a kid. Buy a pack of condoms, and don’t use them. Waiting period is only nine months.
- theinnermonologues likes this
- ordinaryelegance likes this
- hellogaymers said: I am actually pretty surprised that, with that, they’ve not asked for the SSN. I mean, shit, they might as well at this point.
- clxxxiii likes this
- trungles likes this
- greatwhitegravity posted this